After a couple of weeks of rumors from elsewhere today our Gigaset S675IP system announced the availability of a new firmware release.
The screen shot above indicates that our S675IP took the new firmware. I’ve enlarged the portion of the display that shows the version. I’ve done some cursory testing and found that basic calling over our home line ( via OnSIP) is working normally.
Update! Tuesday December 21, 1PM CST
I see that the Gigaset web site has been updated and now includes some release notes and a link to the version 02227 firmware.
- New URL for profile and firmware update: http://profile.gigaset.net/chagall/…
- PSTN: correct behavior for calls using access code with 2 or 3 digits
- VoIP: account specific MWI notification
- VoIP: improved early media support for outgoing wideband calls (handling of ALERTING)
- Fix for internal call from a wideband handset to a narrowband handset
- Display correct date for the last three days of the year.
- Web Configurator (Settings/Telephony/Audio): the Codec list for Gigaset.net is also displayed if no other VoIP accounts are configured.
- Web Configurator (Status/Device): MAC identifier for auto-configuration is shown additionally to MAC address.
- PBX Interoperability: Trixbox Pro – fix for incoming calls
- Australia: correct Daylight Saving Time is used.